Havells Pro RO UV 8-litres Water Purifier Review
This water purifier is different from the others in a unique manner. The eye-catching design allowing the appliance to have three different kinds of mounts is an attractive feature. Hang it in the normal manner, mount it in a corner, or just place it on a table-top. This appliance stands out because of its futuristic design. Let us look at the other exciting features that make up this water purifier appliance, Havells Pro RO UV.
Key Features and Specifications
- The 6-stage purification process uses state-of-the-art technology to ensure a continuous supply of pure and safe water. This includes RO and UV purification.
- It is natural for the RO purification process to eliminate some essential minerals. The Mineralz cartridge ensures its replenishment thereby maintaining the health quotient.
- The iProtect mechanism causes the purification process to stop immediately if it senses the failure of any of the processes involved in the purification.
- This appliance is capable of functioning in a wide range of input voltage between 170V and 300V.
- The Germicidal UV delivers optimum purification with a UV dose of 253.7 nm irradiation.
- The compact design is the talk of the town.
- The system has smart alerts to warn you about any system malfunctioning.
- The unique soft-touch faucet ensures that the water does not splash all around.
- The unit comes with a removable tank thereby allowing you to clean it thoroughly.
- The Ingress protection tank cover bars the invasion of dust or insects.
- This purifier comes with a 1-year manufacturer guarantee.
Pros and Cons
- Safety and protection of the highest degree.
- Crystal clear pure and fortified drinking water.
- Germicidal check UV lamp for optimum purification.
- Innovative and space-saving design.
- Wastage of water because of RO purification process.