Best 5 RO Water Purifiers from 10000 to 30000 Rupees for Home Use
Are you planning to buy a quality RO water purifier and can afford to spend anywhere from 10000 to 20000 rupees out of your pocket? If yes, I have compiled for you the list of five best water purifiers under 30000 rupees which you can consider buying.
Though these water purifiers are a bit expensive, you can buy it at an attractive price from Amazon India.
Before I unveil to you the list of best RO water purifiers in India, let’s understand what RO purifiers actually are. The term RO stands for Reverse Osmosis. Well, what is it? Why is it so important? Reverse Osmosis is a unique water purification process. It uses a very thin semi-permeable membrane to get rid of the impurities. The process obviously removes ions, iron, heavy metals like Arsenic, dissolved salts and large particulates from water.
As the name suggests, the RO purifiers use the reverse osmosis process to purify water. These water purifiers are very effective in removing all the impurities and ultimately provides you safe drinking water.
Best Water Purifiers Under 30000 Rupees Review
There are several RO water purifiers in the market; hence it could be a difficult process to choose the right one among them. The below-listed RO water purifiers are manufactured by popular companies in India which you can trust. I have reviewed the five best RO water purifiers which you can read below.
1. Livpure Glo 7-Litre RO+UV+Mineralizer Water Purifier (White)
The Livpure Glo 7-litre water purifier comes with a storage capacity of 7 litres which is enough for a family, plus it can deliver 12 litres of purified water per hour. The purification of water comprises of six stages during which time the UV technology kills the microbes and the RO technology regulates the level of TDS, removes impurities and retains the taste of water. The Livepure Glo water purifier also has an attractive look and adds beauty to your kitchen.
Six-stage purification system
It is perhaps the most interesting feature of Livpure Glo 7-litre RO+UV+ Mineralizer water purifier. With this six-stage purification process, the purifier ensures that you drink only safe water.
In the very first stage, the water passes through the sediment filter. It removes the fine as well as coarse particulates from water. During the next stage of purification, the water enters pre-activated carbon filter. The carbon filter absorbs the organic impurities as well as bad taste, color and odour caused by the organic compounds in the water.
In the third stage, the water passes through the RO membrane at high pressure. The RO filter removes bacteria, heavy metals, compounds and impurities from water. The water enters the UV disinfection column in the next stage and this kills all the remaining microbes in water with the help of high-intensity UV light.
Silver impregnated post carbon filter improves the taste of water in the fifth stage. Lastly, the mineralizer adds essential minerals to the water and enhances its quality as water passes through it.
Comes with a beautiful and a lovely sleek design
Another most exciting aspect about this purifier is its design. The Livpure Glo comes with full tank indicators which make it look stylish. Just place the purifier near an outlet and it will easily blend in with your interiors.
Pros and Cons
- Livpure Glo comes with power on, purification process and tank full indicators.
- It can deliver water at a rate of 12 LPH.
- This purifier comes with an advanced 6-stage purification process.
- Removes bacteria, virus and all kinds of impurities from the water.
- Water storage capacity of 7 litres.
- Removes TDS up to 1500 ppm.
- Customer care support available 365 days.
- Wastage of water.
Also Read: Havells Water Purifiers in 2019
2. Kent Ace Mineral 7-Litre 60-Watt RO+UV+UF Water Purifier (White and Aquamarine)
Kent is a popular brand in the water purifier market in India. It is one of the first companies to have incorporated the RO technology in water purifiers. The Kent Ace Mineral water purifier uses advanced purification technology comprising of an inbuilt TDS controller.
You can use this water purifier at home as well as in your office and is ideal for purifying brackish/municipal corporation water supply. This Kent Purifier uses RO+UV+UF technology to provide you safe water, plus its sturdy design makes this product highly durable.
Uses RO+UV+UF purifier to provide safe water
It is obviously one of the best features of the Kent Ace Mineral water purifier. The purifier ensures that you get good quality water by removing all kinds of impurities from water. Be it bacteria, viruses or heavy metals, the purification process that this purifier uses is full-proof and efficient.
Comes with high power UV lamp
This Kent Purifier uses 11V UV lamp to kill the germs while the other purifiers use 8V UV lamp. Hence, it is much more effective in killing germs than the other purifiers.
The built-in SMPS that comes with this purifier protects the machine from any kind of voltage fluctuations and short circuits.
Pros and Cons
- Water storage capacity of 7 litres.
- The filter change and UV fail alarm notifies you when to change the filters.
- The high power 11V UV lamp kills all the germs in the water.
- The TDS controller ensures the finest quality as well as the taste of water.
- Uses spin welded RO membrane which is more efficient in removing impurities.
- Fully automatic, no manual intervention is needed.
- Certified by NSF and WQA.
- Can use any type of inlet water, namely tap or bore-well water.
- The maintenance cost of this product is huge.
Also Read: Best Non-electrical Water Purifiers in India
3. Havells Digi Plus 7-litres RO UV Water Purifier (Black)
The 8-stage purification technology used in the Havells Digiplus RO UV water purifier makes it a sought-after brand. Looks wise, this water purifier is an absolute beauty. Let us look at the convenience features of this water purifier to judge whether its performance matches its looks. The silver and black dual tone colour combination is an excellent one.
Key Features and Specifications
- Capable of producing 100% pure water, the S-stage purification process includes the RO membrane and UV purification.
- One of the few water purifiers to conduct double UV purification. This enhances the oxygen level in the water tank thereby maintaining the highest standards of hygiene.
- Correction of the pH value is essential in the purification process. The Mineralz feature ensures the replenishment of minerals lost in the normal course during the RO purification.
- Restructuring of the water molecules is necessary for making it biologically active and help in better hydration and mineral absorption. The Revitalizer feature is suited to handle this activity.
- The iProtect purification monitoring feature ensures the safety of the pure water at all times by switching off the process in case it senses a malfunctioning of any of the processes.
- You have a convenient jog dial instead of the normal faucet. This contraption allows for dispensing of water without splashing it all over the place.
- The Smart Alert feature plays an important role by providing regular alerts such as purification and tank full indication, malfunctioning of UV, SV, or RO pump, etc.
- The high-quality Ingress protection tank cover ensures that dust particles and insects do not enter the water storage tank.
- You get an idea about the filter life expectancy with the help of the cartridge life indicator.
Pros and Cons
- 8-stage water purification process is the ultimate technology in the industry.
- Double UV filtration enhances the safety of the water by eliminating 100% bacteria and microbes.
- The Revitalizer and Mineralz features are excellent convenience features.
- The cartridge life indicator helps in scheduling the maintenance properly.
- It is an expensive system, but the features demand this price.
- As usual, you have wastage of water when you consider RO purification.
Also Read: How to Choose a Water Purifier
4. Kent Grand 8-Litre Wall Mountable RO+UV+UF+TDS Water Purifier (white)
Well, it would not have been fair to end our list without mentioning this product from Kent. Kent Grand is among one of the efficient water purifiers available in the market. The RO+UV+UF+TDS purification process that it uses purifies the water completely. This purifier uses the most advanced technology in the purification process. This Kent purifier is an expensive product given its functions.
Uses RO+UV+UF+TDS purification process
The RO+UV+UF+TDS purification process that Kent Grand uses purifies the water completely. It removes the viruses, bacteria, heavy metals, organic compounds and also controls TDS levels. With this purifier, you can be assured that you will get best quality water to drink.
Kent Grand 8-litre water purifier comes with an ABS food grade plastic structure and it is completely durable and also scratch resistant. It is also equipped with an in-built SMPS, plus you get a filter change alarm to notify you.
Pros and Cons
- Advanced purification system removes all the impurities.
- Highly durable and turdy build-up.
- Comes with a water capacity of 8 litres.
- Early notification system warns you when to change the filter.
- Maintenance cost is high for this product.
- Wastes lot of water.
Well, that’s all there is to our list of best water purifiers under 30000 rupees.
Some of the above-listed water purifiers are really expensive and you should know what you are buying. You should get the water tested through a water testing lab or at least get it tested using a TDS meter. This is the basic test that you can do to find the level of TDS in water.
TDS level up to 500 ppm is considered normal and you need not use RO water purifier, instead you can use gravity water purifier.
If you are still not sure which purifier to buy, perhaps this article – Ultimate guide to buy the right water purifier could help you in the course of selecting the most ideal water purifier for your home use.