Best 5 TDS Meters in India 2019 – Buy Online at Best Price
A TDS meter is a device used to check level of TDS in water. The below-mentioned instruments are the best TDS meter brands available in India that is relatively inexpensive and affordable. Make use of it and assess the quality of drinking water. TDS meter could help you in selecting the type of water purifier that you need to use if at all necessary.
1. Generic Digital LCD TDS Meter Waterfilter Tester for Measuring TDS3/TEMP/PPM, Multicolor
The use of this product is not limited to the household, but it can also be used to test water in swimming pools, spas, hydroponics, aquariums, ponds, rivers, wells, water flowing from creeks and also test rain water storage.
Apart from checking the quality of water, this device is used in measuring water temperature. It has a built-in thermometer to check temperature. You can check it by pressing the “Temp Button.” The temperature will be indicated in terms of Degrees Celsius (˚C).
Below mentioned are the functions and features of this instrument:
- An automatic shut off function feature wherein the instrument shuts itself off if not used.
- Comes with a protective case to carry the stylish TDS pen.
- Check temperature of water.
- Suitable for personal as well as commercial use.
- Spot result displaying TDS reading in PPM.
For customer reviews on Generic Digital LCD TDS Meter Waterfilter Tester for measuring TDS3/TEMP/PPM, read it here.
2. Digital TDS Meter with Temperature and Water Quality Measurement
This digital TDS meter is used for checking the quality as well as the temperature of water. Suitable to test tap water, water filtered via RO water purifier, etc.
Below are some of the functions and features of this TDS meter:
- Used in measuring TDS and water temperature.
- Automatic temperature compensation (ATC).
- Contains a housing and cover that is water-resistant.
- Has a measurement range of 0 to 5000 ppm.
For customer reviews on Digital TDS Meter with Temperature and Water Quality Measurement, read it here.
3. HM Digital AP-1 AquaPro Water Quality Tester (TDS)
The HM digital TDS meter is very suitable for the modern kitchen. It has a sleek design.
This water quality tester comes with a variety of functions and features:
- Measures TDS and temperature of water.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation.
- Contains a water-resistant covering.
- Contains a large display area that is easy to read.
- Comes in size of 5.9 × 1.1 × 0.5 inches.
- Automatic-off function.
- Facilitates data-hold function.
- Low-battery indicator.
For customer reviews on HM Digital AP-1 AquaPro Water Quality Tester (TDS), read it here.
4. HM Digital Meters HMDTDS3 TDS-3 Handheld TDS Meter
This TDS meter is also suitable for commercial use due to variety of its functions as well as features it contains making it very efficient and effective.
Below mentioned are some of its features and functions:
- It includes a carrying case which has a belt clip.
- It has a holding function which allows measurements to be saved ensuring easy recording and reading of the measurements.
- It contains an advanced microprocessor technology that makes it efficient in use and accurate in results obtained.
- Measures temperature with an inbuilt thermometer.
- Large LCD screen that helps in easy readability.
- Measurement range of 0 ppm to 9990 ppm.
5. Maxbell Mi Digital Drinking Water Purity Quality Tester Kit Pen Tds Measurement Detector Meter Waterproof (Battery Included)
The Maxbell Mi Digital Drinking Water Purity Quality Tester is a stylish-looking device which is really simple to use. You can find out the quality/purity of water by just click of a button.
Following are the features of this product:
- Highly accurate anti-rust/anti-corrosion metal TDS meter.
- Check for heavy metals, organic compounds and dissolved salt in water.
- Check temperature of water. Temperature measurement range: 0-80 degrees.
- TDS detection range: 0-9990 PPM.
For customer reviews on Maxbell Digital Water Purity Quality Testing Kit Pen, read it here.
All the above-listed TDS meters could be used as a preliminary testing tool for assessing the quality of water followed by a detailed testing through a recognized water testing lab which could potentially find out other harmful chemicals present in the water thereby helping you decide whether you really need a water purifier or not.