Best 7 TDS Meters in India for Testing Water | Check Price & Buy Online
Buybestwaterpurifiers.in is a participant in the Amazon Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.in.
Are you wondering where to buy the best TDS meter? Look no further, the below-mentioned instruments are the best brands available in India that is relatively inexpensive and easily affordable. You can buy some of these machines at low price online. Make use of it and assess the quality of drinking water.
1. Generic Digital LCD TDS Meter Waterfilter Tester for Measuring TDS3/TEMP/PPM, Multicolor
This TDS meter tester is used in checking the quality of water and its purity. You can also determine the performance of the water purifier which you use by monitoring the hardness of the water.
The use of this product is not limited to the household, but it can also be used to test the water in swimming pools, spas, hydroponics, aquariums, ponds, rivers, wells, water flowing from creeks and also test rainwater storage.
Apart from checking the quality of water, this device is used in measuring water temperature. It has a built-in thermometer to check the temperature. You can check it by pressing the “Temp Button.” The temperature will be indicated in terms of Degrees Celsius (˚C).
Below mentioned are the functions and features of this instrument:
- Automatic shut off function feature wherein the instrument shuts itself off if not used.
- Comes with a protective case to carry the stylish TDS pen.
- Check the temperature of the water.
- Suitable for personal as well as commercial use.
- Spot result displaying TDS reading in PPM.
For customer reviews on Generic Digital LCD TDS Meter Waterfilter Tester for measuring TDS3/TEMP/PPM, read it here.
2. Generic Digital TDS Meter with Temperature and Water Quality Measurement
This digital TDS meter is used for checking the quality as well as the temperature of the water. Suitable to test tap water, water filtered via RO water purifier, etc.
Below are some of the functions and features:
- Used in measuring TDS and water temperature.
- Automatic temperature compensation (ATC).
- Contains a housing and cover that is water-resistant.
- Has a measurement range of 0 to 5000 ppm.
For customer reviews on Digital TDS Meter with Temperature and Water Quality Measurement, read it here.
3. HM Digital AP-1 AquaPro Water Quality Tester (TDS)
The HM digital TDS meter is very suitable for the modern kitchen. It has a sleek design. This water quality tester comes with a variety of functions and features:
- Measures TDS and temperature of the water.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation.
- Contains a water-resistant covering.
- Contains a large display area that is easy to read.
- Comes in size of 5.9 × 1.1 × 0.5 inches.
- Automatic-off function.
- Facilitates data-hold function.
- Low-battery indicator.
For customer reviews on HM Digital AP-1 AquaPro Water Quality Tester (TDS), read it here.
4. Electomania TDS-RO Pocket Digital TDS Meter for RO Filter Purifier Water Quality Tester with Carry Case
The features and functions of this product include the following:
- Used for testing the filter water quality/purity, helps you in finding out the performance of your water filter.
- Check the hardness of the water.
- Monitor water quality in pools, spa’s, hydroponics and aquariums.
- Measure the temperature of the water.
- Comes with a measurement reading and recording mechanism.
- Auto-off function. The device shuts off after 10 minutes when not used to save battery.
- Measurement ranges 0-9990 ppm with accuracy of +/-2 percent.
For customer reviews on Electomania TDS-RO Pocket Digital TDS Water Meter, read it here.
5. HM Digital TDS-3 Pocket TDS Meter Water Tester Meter with Leather Carry Case and Temperature Display
This TDS checking instrument is also suitable for commercial use due to a variety of its functions as well as features it contains making it very efficient and effective.
Below mentioned are some of its features and functions:
- It includes a carrying case which has a belt clip.
- It has a holding function which allows measurements to be saved ensuring easy recording and reading of the measurements.
- It contains an advanced microprocessor technology that makes it efficient in use and accurate in results obtained.
- Measures temperature with an inbuilt thermometer.
- Large LCD screen that helps in easy readability.
- Measurement range of 0 ppm to 9990 ppm.
For customer reviews on HM Digital TDS-3 pocket TDS water meter with Carrying Case, read it here.
6. IONIX Imported TDS Meter for RO Water Testing Meter, Digital LCD TDS Meter Waterfilter Tester for Measuring TDS/PPM with Carry Case
The IONIX TDS meter is currently being sold at a huge discount. From the feedback received, it seems to be an accurate water testing device. Following are the features of this device.
- Can be used for testing TDS level in water purifiers/filters, in fact, any water.
- Check the temperature of the water as well as room temperature (displayed in degree Celsius).
- Automatic off and hold function.
For customer reviews on IONIX TDS Meter, read it here.
7. Maxbell Mi Digital Drinking Water Purity Quality Tester Kit Pen Tds Measurement Detector Meter Waterproof (Battery Included)
The Maxbell Mi Digital Drinking Water Purity Quality Tester is a stylish-looking pen-type TDS meter which is really simple to use. You can find out the quality/purity of water by just click of a button.
Following are the features of this product:
- Highly accurate anti-rust/anti-corrosion metal instrument.
- Check for heavy metals, organic compounds and dissolved salt in water.
- Check the temperature of the water. Temperature measurement range: 0-80 degrees.
- TDS detection range: 0-9990 PPM.
For customer reviews on Maxbell Digital Water Purity Quality Testing Kit Pen, read it here.
The above-listed TDS meters could be used as a preliminary testing tool for assessing the quality of water followed by detailed testing through a recognized water testing lab which could potentially find out other harmful chemicals present in the water thereby helping you decide whether you really need a water purifier or not.
As mentioned above, some of the TDS measuring instruments are really cheap and available at a very low price which you can buy online. These instruments are fairly accurate and do make use of these TDS checking machine/device to check the level of TDS in water.