Best 5 TDS Meters in India – Buy Online at Best Price
A TDS meter is a device used to check level of TDS in water. The below-mentioned instruments are the best TDS meter brands available in India that is relatively inexpensive and affordable. Make use of it and assess the quality of water. TDS meter device could help you in selecting the type of water purifier that you need to use if at all necessary.
1. Generic Digital LCD TDS Meter Waterfilter Tester for measuring TDS3/TEMP/PPM
This TDS meter tester is used in checking the quality of water and its purity. You can also determine the performance of the water filter which you use by monitoring the hardness of the water.
The use of this product is not limited to the household, but it can also be used to test water in swimming pools, spas, hydroponics, aquariums, ponds, rivers, wells, water flowing from creeks and also test rain water storage.
Apart from checking the quality of water, this device is used in measuring water temperature. You can check it by pressing the “Temp Button.” The temperature will be indicated in terms of Degrees Celsius (˚C).
Below mentioned are the functions and features of this instrument:
- Comes with a hold function. You can save or record measurements which can be conveniently read at anytime.
- An auto-off function feature wherein the instrument shuts itself off if not used for more than 10 minutes.
- Measurement Range: 0-9990 ppm.
- Size of this meter: 155 mm x 28 mm x 15 mm.
For customer reviews on Generic Digital LCD TDS Meter Waterfilter Tester for measuring TDS3/TEMP/PPM, read it here.
2. Digital TDS Meter with Temperature and Water Quality Measurement
This digital TDS meter is used for checking the quality as well as the temperature of water. Suitable to test tap water, water filtered via RO water purifier, etc.
Below are some of the functions and features of this TDS meter:
- Used in measuring TDS and water temperature.
- Automatic temperature compensation (ATC).
- Contains a housing and cover that is water-resistant.
- Has a measurement range of 0 to 5000 ppm.
For customer reviews on Digital TDS Meter with Temperature and Water Quality Measurement, read it here.
3. HM Digital AP-1 AquaPro Water Quality Tester (TDS)
The HM digital TDS meter is very suitable for the modern kitchen. It has a sleek design.
This water quality tester comes with a variety of functions and features:
- Measures TDS and temperature of water.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation.
- Contains a water-resistant covering.
- Contains a large display area that is easy to read.
- Comes in size of 5.9 × 1.1 × 0.5 inches.
- Automatic-off function.
- Facilitates data-hold function.
- Low-battery indicator.
For customer reviews on HM Digital AP-1 AquaPro Water Quality Tester (TDS), read it here.
4. Reli Power 3Eg Flow Pocket Digital Tds Meter + Carry Case – Ro Filter Purifier Water Quality Tester
The features and functions of this product include the following:
- It has a carrying case that has a belt clip.
- It is very accurate making it very efficient and effective which is facilitated by the advanced microprocessor technology.
- It has a hold function which helps to save measurements after they have been recorded and can be read later.
- Auto-off function whereby the meter shuts off after 10 minutes of inactivity automatically to save the device batteries.
For customer reviews on Reli Power 3Eg Flow Pocket Digital Tds Meter + Carry Case – Ro Filter Purifier Water Quality Tester, read it here.
5. HM Digital TDS-3 Handheld TDS Meter with Carrying Case
This TDS meter is also suitable for commercial use due to variety of its functions as well as features it contains making it very efficient and effective.
Below mentioned are some of its features and functions:
- It includes a carrying case which has a belt clip.
- It has a holding function which allows measurements to be saved ensuring easy recording and reading of the measurements.
- It contains an advanced microprocessor technology that makes it efficient in use and accurate in results obtained.
- Measures temperature with an inbuilt thermometer.
- Large LCD screen that helps in easy readability.
- Measurement range of 0 ppm to 9990 ppm.
For customer reviews on HM Digital TDS-3 Handheld TDS Meter with Carrying Case, read it here.
All the above-listed TDS meters could be used as a preliminary testing tool for assessing the quality of water followed by a detailed testing through a recognized water testing lab which could potentially find out other harmful chemicals present in the water thereby helping you decide whether you really need a water purifier or not.