Best 4 Non-Electric/Gravity-Based Water Purifiers (2019) – Buy at Best Price
If you are some of those lucky people who don’t need an expensive RO water purifier, then the non-electric/gravity-based water purifier is suitable for you (test water to make sure TDS in drinking water is below 500 ppm). A digital TDS meter can be used to check TDS in water. Read the below-listed reviews carefully and choose the ideal purifier for your personal use.
In case you want RO water purifiers, then you can read more here.
The non-electric/gravity water purifiers are not RO water purifiers and its function and technology differs from that of the UV+UF+RO+TDS water purifiers.
Best Non-Electric/Gravity-Based Water Purifiers Reviews
There are a plethora of non-electric/gravity water purifiers available in the market, so it could be hard for you to choose the best water purifier yourself. Well, there is nothing you need to worry about. I have compiled a list of best non-electrical/gravity water purifiers for you. Have a look at the list and choose the best one which you think suits your requirements.
1. Kent Gold Optima 10-Litre Gravity Based Water Purifier
Kent is one of the most popular brands in this country. It offers some of the best water purifiers to the Indian populace. Their purifiers are technologically advanced and come with great structure. The Kent Gold Optima is one of a kind. This water purifier uses high-quality ultrafiltration (UF) technology. It removes all the microbes, cyst and other impurities from water. Furthermore, it is completely gravity-based and comes with a 10-litre capacity. This water purifier does not use any chemical to purify water.
Uses highly efficient ultrafiltration technology
The Kent Gold Optima uses ultrafiltration technology to provide you with pure water. The water from the inlet source passes through the ultrafiltration chamber. Here, the advanced UF membrane removes all the impurities from water. This purifier also has a special UF hydrophilic membrane with a pore size of 0.1 micron. As a result, it does not allow microbes, particulates, cyst or large molecules to pass through it. Hence, you get completely pure drinking water.
Food grade plastic structure
Like most of the Kent Purifiers, this one too comes with an ABS food grade plastic structure. Thus, this purifier is completely durable and scratch resistant. You will never have to worry about the toxicity of water due to its plastic body.
Completely gravity based
Kent Gold Optima is a gravity-based water purifier, but does its job for which it was designed. With Kent Gold Optima, you only need minimum maintenance unlike the RO water purifiers which is very expensive.
Pros and Cons
- Fully gravity-based purifier. Hence, no worries about electricity bill or extra maintenance.
- Total water capacity of 10 litres which is perfect for your family.
- Ultrafiltration technology which removes the microbes and other impurities completely.
- ABS food grade plastic structure, highly durable and scratch resistant.
- Uses the latest spin-welded UF membrane to provide more efficient performance.
- No additional carbon filter to polish the water. Hence, it does not improve the taste of the water.
Also Read: Top 5 Best Water Purifiers in India
2. Tata Swach Non-Electric Smart 15-Litre Gravity Based Water Purifier
Tata Swach purifiers are among the most popular ones within the Indian diasporas. This water purifier is completely non-electric as it works on gravity. Furthermore, it uses the highly-advanced silver nanotechnology to remove bacteria, virus and impurities. This water purifier require very low maintenance.
Comes with a sturdy design
Tata Swach Smart has a highly durable ABS food grade plastic structure making it highly durable and also makes the purifier scratch resistant. The design of the water purifier gives it balance and strength which increases its longevity manifolds.
Uses silver nanotechnology to purify water
Tata Swach Smart uses advanced silver nanotechnology to kill bacteria, viruses and to remove impurities from water. The purifier also comes with a special Tata Swach Candle which is easy to fit and maintain.
Pros and Cons
- It kills 100 crore bacteria as well as 1 crore viruses in 1 litre of water.
- Sturdy and durable design.
- This purifier comes with an auto-off fuse. It automatically reminds you when you need to change the candle.
- Silver nanotechnology to purify water.
- It is easy to clean as well as to assemble.
- Gravity-based purifier. Saves you a lot of money on maintenance and electricity bill.
- Water may leak if you fail to assemble it properly.
Also Read: Latest Havells Water Purifiers
3. Kent Gold Smart 7-Litre Non-Electric Online UF Purifier
The Kent Smart water purifier is a product from Kent Company which uses gravity-based filtration. This purifier comes with the assurance of quality from Kent. The purifier uses the latest ultrafiltration technology to remove all kinds of impurities from water.
Purifies water by using latest UF technology
This water purifier has a special UF membrane. When the water from the inlet passes through this membrane, it prevents the impurities like bacteria, cyst or dust particles to pass and provides you with safe drinking water.
Fully automatic operation
Though this purifier is completely non-electric, it comes with automatic functionalities. The purifier starts its purification process as per the water levels and it stops purifying water automatically when not required. Therefore, you will not have to go through the hassle of purifying the water manually.
Pros and Cons
- Kent Smart works completely on gravity and does not require electricity.
- The purifier is easy to use as well as assemble.
- Fully automatic on and off functionalities.
- Uses ultrafiltration technology to purify the water completely.
- ABS food grade plastic structure.
- A little bit expensive considering it is a gravity water purifier.
4. Kent Gold+ 20-Litre Gravity Based Water Purifier
Kent Gold+ is one of the classic products from Kent. This purifier is based on the superior state-of-the-art ultrafiltration technology. It has a table top design and could be placed anywhere on a flat surface, also has a high-base stand which helps in easy positioning of the glass to draw water.
Removes all impurities with the help of ultrafiltration
This water purifier uses most innovative UF purification system. Spin-welded UF membrane that the purifier uses does not let anything above 0.1 micron to pass through ensuring you receive safe and pure drinking water.
Has a durable structure
Since the purifier has an ABS food grade plastic structure, it is highly durable and the purifier is completely scratch resistant. Hence, the product can last for many years.
Water purifier that is gravity based
This water purifier completely works on gravity. It does not require electricity to function. The purification process starts as per the level of water. This product requires less maintenance.
Pros and Cons
- Uses ultrafiltration technology to purify water.
- Special spin-welded UF membrane. This hydrophilic membrane does not let anything above 0.1 micron to pass through it.
- This purifier has a silver nano carbon membrane, it polishes water and improves its taste.
- Economical as it is a gravity-based purifier. No electricity is required for its functioning.
- It is good only for low TDS water.
Well, that’s all! Every purifier that we have enlisted is obviously good. Check the features of the purifiers first and understand which one caters to your requirements. Once you make your mind as to which one you want to buy, go ahead and buy the most appropriate one. As always be happy and stay healthy.